Who we help
You are classed as a self-employed sole trader as soon as you start working for yourself – even if you have not told HMRC.
As a sole trader you run your business as an individual although you can employ staff. You can keep all the business’ profits after you have paid tax on them but you are also personally responsible for any losses that your business makes.
As a sole trader you must:
At Brash & Co we can:
- Register you as self employed
- Advise on a suitable bookkeeping package to assist you with maintaining your records
- Prepare your accounts
- Complete your self assessment tax return
- Computation of your tax liability
- Register your business for VAT and help complete and file your VAT returns