If rental income is greater than the expenses you have incurred on a property that you let out, you are required to complete a tax return and pay tax on this income.

If the property makes a loss, you may want to declare it as you can make use of this loss on the future profits generated from the property.

Brash & Co can assist you with the following:

  • Registering for self assessment
  • Calculating profits or losses on your property income
  • Completion of your self assessment tax return including the UK property income pages
  • Submission of your self assessment tax return to HMRC
  • Calculation of capital gains or losses
  • Calculation of your tax liability
  • Deciding on your main residence

Require more information?

If you would like more information or would like to speak to us direct then call us on 01704 551889. Or if you would prefer, ask us a question online.

Home | Contact us | Site map | Accessibility | Disclaimer | Help | powered by totalSOLUTION

Brash & Co Accountants Ltd

Head office: Birkdale Business Centre, Weld Parade, Southport, Merseyside, PR8 2DT. Telephone 01704 551889
Southern office: Unit 93 Trident Court, 1 Oakcroft Road, Chessington, Surrey, KT9 1BD. Telephone 0203 475 3944

Registered in England & Wales. Company number: 06781340

© 2019 Brash & Co Accountants Ltd. All rights reserved. We use cookies on this website, you can find more information about cookies here.