Who we help
If rental income is greater than the expenses you have incurred on a property that you let out, you are required to complete a tax return and pay tax on this income.
If the property makes a loss, you may want to declare it as you can make use of this loss on the future profits generated from the property.
Brash & Co can assist you with the following:
- Registering for self assessment
- Calculating profits or losses on your property income
- Completion of your self assessment tax return including the UK property income pages
- Submission of your self assessment tax return to HMRC
- Calculation of capital gains or losses
- Calculation of your tax liability
- Deciding on your main residence